Saturday, October 28, 2006

room no 195(based on true story)






climb up 10X8 steps and reach the corridor that leads u to G and H wing and so u turn ur head to the gloomy part of the corridor ....thats H wing......the most remote place on earth.....no voice u hear....may be some cigerrate smokes coming from rooms or grass...more likely....ya that small pic above is our wing......pretty scray na....and my room is pretty inside....ya room no 195.....and the wing from my rom just looks like this....and then u enter my room where everything smells like a dark uncertain essence of different moods ....the door is full of graffity...just shut the door.....and take a deep look in my room.....start from behind the door where mt lady of sorrow cries with me...i love her as she is my constant relief from pain that i suffer and when i see her i feel that am not the only one in pain......am accompanied by her...move ur eyes clockwise and there comes the famous paintings of love and the bitch stares at u with jealous hideous eyes.....u bitch!!.....the unprotective walls stand rounding u and u fel in a nutshell....the rrom just starts and ends with no time to think bout anything except whats inside the room....its a gr8 attraction......as soon as u enter this room....cooled by a 1 and half feet wingspanned fan.....and lighted by a jedi sword tube and for my extra dark futuristic room i also attached a bulb which instead adds a gloomy look in my room....there is a medium actually more than sufficient for me ...a wardrobe section......merely covered by handwritten doors....i wrote two of my fav poems over there......among them is my own....hehe....anyways the rest of the room the most interesting part will be discussed in the coming blogs....chow

No comments: