Monday, November 05, 2007

Start me!!!!!!!

location : VLSI lab of my dept
time: 13:30 hrs
mood: frustrated

this is the time of deciding my career as i need to finish this fucking project by 15th ....and 14th i have an exam of which i have no damn clue ....and all of this is in this month ....oh yeah i forgot another task ,...i need to prepare a report and present a seminar on Artificial Intellegence!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........fuck fuck fuck ...and all am doing these days is relax and smoking up.....how late will i be?????? ......today am here with a mission ....to rig up the circuit that my guide told me .....i was supposed to do this in the weekend ..but i didnt...and am too angry bcoz ginani fucker didnt keep his words****#### ...........fuck .So before i bang my head on the computer screen i should leave this place....oh ya for my lovers and admirers : I shaved my head for the third time in 1 week .....am looking like Joe Satriani from my point of view but as my fellow junior said ..." u look like lord voldemort man!!!!!!!! "

No comments: